eHealthier’s Training Unit has been established to provide educational and training courses for health professionals, physicians and allied health provider, health and injury insurers and health consumers.
All of our courses train you to use our ePROMs (generic and specific measurement tools) – what we call Patient Reported Outcome Measurements that include Functional, Cared-For (ePREMs) and Preventive ePROMs
A. OUR COURSES FOR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS TEACH YOU:
- The scientific basis for Outcomes Medicine
- The importance of Health Outcomes and non-linear activity
- the nature of the relationship between ePROM tools and health, fitness and adaptability.
B. OUR COURSES FOR HEALTH AND INJURY INSURERS TEACH YOU:
- How eHealthier’s hand-picked ePROMs work;
- The difference between generic and specific ePROMs;
- How to measure decrease in function due to injury, both generically and specifically;
- To identify Key Performance Indicators (or KPIs);
- To identify appropriate treatment protocols;
- To monitor if treatments are reasonable or necessary;
- The role of the nominated treating doctor (NTD) and nominated treating surgeon (NTS);
- How to get insured parties back to work in record time
C. OUR COURSES FOR HEALTH CONSUMERS TEACH YOU:
- How important movement is to life
- Exercises that help to unleash energy
- To improve information processing so that it serves you better
- To reignite your spark for life!